How to get Amazon Prime membership?
To sign up for the Amazon Prime membership, your account must have a current, valid credit or select debit card.
To sign up for the Amazon Prime membership:
- Go to Amazon Prime
- Click on any of the membership plan options.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
You will be enrolled in the membership of Amazon Prime and have access to FREE One Day and Two Day shipping, Prime Video, Prime Music, and access to Prime Now and Prime Reading.
List of benefits of Amazon Prime Membership
Amazon Prime benefits, applicable on all Prime Eligible items, include:
- FREE Two-Day delivery to eligible addresses.
- Prime Early Access- Get early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.in.
- Prime Exclusive Deals – Get exclusive Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day for Prime members on Amazon.in
- Prime Video- Get unlimited video streaming of latest movies, award-winning Amazon originals and TV shows from India and around the world. For more details, go to About Prime Video.
- Prime Music – Get unlimited, ad-free access to Playlists, Stations and millions of songs and albums at no additional cost. For more details, go to Amazon Prime Music.
- Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card: Eligible Prime members earn 5% back on Amazon.in purchases, except for digital and Gift Card purchases, which earn 2% back, in addition to rewards everywhere else you shop. For more information, go to Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card.
- Amazon Family offers- These include 15% off Subscribe & Save diaper subscriptions and 15% off eligible products from your Baby Wish List. For more information, go to Get 15% off Diaper Subscriptions. For more details, go to About Amazon Family.
For more information on the delivery speed eligibility, go to Amazon Prime Delivery Benefits.
For more information on deals, go to About Prime Early and Exclusive Access
For more information on upcoming sale, click here.