It also lowers logistic costs, purchase costs and improves employee productivity.
Salient Features and Benefits of Business Account
- GST Invoice for Input Tax Credit: Save up to 28% on your business purchases by claiming GST input tax credit.
- Business Deals & Bulk Discounts: Save more with exclusive deals for businesses and discount on multi-unit purchases.
- Fast & Reliable Shipping: Benefits from Amazon’s world class logistics. Also access fast and free delivery with prime.
- A to Z Guarantee: Ensure peace of mind on every purchase with Amazon’s safe buying guarantee.
- Easy Return & Replacement: Save time with hassle free purchases with easy return and replacement policies.
- Secure Your Account: Add colleagues on your account for making business purchases instead of sharing of your login credentials.
- Business Analytics: Get insights into business spend and analyze with customized reports
- Get more in one place: Access the wholesale market to get a wide selection of products at wholesale prices with GST invoice, greater savings and an ever-expanding set of tools that help you run an efficient b2b purchase process.
- Ready for every stage: Turn wholesale purchasing into a value driver for your organization by getting the required support to serve your unique and ever changing needs.
- Evolve & Transform: Elevate your organization with innovations that transform your b2b purchase processes.
- More business tools, greater value for your b2b buying process: Business purchasing solutions like advanced analytics and spend management tools that work for you and simplify your b2b purchase processes.
Amazon Business serve lakhs of customers with their wholesale buying needs, in India and 8 other countries including USA, Germany, Canada, UK, Italy, Spain, France and Japan.
- 15+ crore products with GST Invoice
- 3.5+ lakh sellers from all over India
- 99.8% pincodes in India covered
- 55 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers
Do you have to pay for Amazon Business?
You can sign up for an Amazon Business account for free, but signing up for Amazon Business Prime costs extra. The following Business Settings tools are available to free users:
- Manage all the users on your Amazon Business account
- Establish order-approval procedures and spending caps
- Make a company credit card accessible to certain account users
- Opt-in to Amazon Corporate Credit
- Integrate purchasing systems so your customers have a punch-out option
- Set certain qualifying purchases for consolidated delivery on a pallet to your doorstep or dock
- Save preferred suppliers for easy purchasing access
A free Amazon Business membership also includes a Business Analytics tool through which you can see charts and other infographics that track and monitor your business spending. You can also sign up for the Amazon Tax Exemption Program if your business qualifies for tax-exempt purchasing.
It is a one stop solution for all your b2b purchase needs –
- IT Products
- Office Supplies
- Cleaning Supplies
- Industrial & MRO
- Pantry Products
- Hospitality Store
It serves the wholesale buying needs of lakhs of customers across Industries
- IT & Services
- Food & Hospitality
- Non Profit
- Other Industries