WhatsApp is a simple, secure and reliable give and take application over networks. In WhatsApp, we can deal with text, document, image, audio, video, contact, live location and money (in near future). below there is a WhatsApp hacks tool by which,
- You can send message to multiple contact/group at once without “forwarded” water mark.
- You can send message to a person without saving their contact to phone-book, even if you want to send your very first message to them.
Excited to use the hack!!!
Q. Want to send WhatsApp message to someone for very first time but don’t want to save them to phone-book, this way you can hide your stories/status from them without touching the settings?
Navigate to below hack, select ‘individual’, enter the country code [omit +, -, (, ), spaces] (e.g. for india code it ‘+91′, so enter only ’91’) of the receiver’s contact number, enter the contact number, write your message here or you can ignore this here and type the same after getting forwarded to your chat window. No extra credential required. Simple. Secure. Reliable.
Q. Want to send WhatsApp message to multiple contact/group without any ‘forwarded’ watermark on top?
Navigate to below hack, select ‘bulk’, write your message and hit the WhatsApp icon. No extra credential required. Simple. Secure. Reliable.
Q. Want to send WhatsApp message to yourself? Why bookmark/mark as favorite to image/audio/video/docs or taking notes to notepad?
Enter your own WhatsApp number and other details and create your own chatbox/inbox. Not you can run searches to find some contents even after years if you have your backup. Enjoy. Think TheUtility!
Styling/Formatting your message
To bold your message, place an asterisk(*) on both sides of the text.
To italicize your message, place an underscore(_) on both sides of the text.
strike-through your message, place an tilde(~) on both sides of the text.
To mono-space your message, place an three back-ticks(`) on both sides of the text.
Example: “`text“` (space at both end isn’t required)
- Combination any of them can also be done to get together. Example: To bold and italic together, use <space>_*text*_<space> and so on.
- A single word can’t be stylized to bold/italic/strike-through separately part by part, they must be separated by a <space>. Example: Strik
ethrough can’t be done. Monospace is exception, so it can be done.
- We don’t support media files as of now, we will come back soon with it, till then stay tuned.
While sending to individual, it can be send to only one person at a time and can’t send to any group even if you are active member of them.
While sending to multiple contact/group in bulk, it can’t be sent to contact which doesn’t exist in phone-book.